Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
A lot can happen when you’re in the comfort of your own home. The thing about disaster is that it doesn’t wait for regular business hours or decide that it’s only going to rear its ugly head on any other day than the weekend. If you have experienced a disaster, you can’t wait for a business to open its doors in the morning. You should be able to call on a business, even if it’s in the middle of the night. Our staff is able to get in there and repair any damage from any disaster. We are at the ready and can respond to your home at a moment’s notice.
Cleaning up what’s left over after a disaster is one thing. Restoring the damage that remains is something else entirely. You want your disaster relief company to make it look "Like it never even happened." We have the experience to get this done. We know how important your home is to you, so we are proud of the fact that we’re able to restore it to its former glory.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (801) 298-4272
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1960 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Bountiful arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.